To support the School in the education of CentraleSupélec’s entrepreneurial engineers, the Foundation offers entrepreneurship grants (from €1,500 to €5,000) to encourage students’ innovative projects.
Who can apply?
All CentraleSupélec students with an entrepreneurial project, regardless of their year, field of study or specialisation.
How far along should the project be?
The Foundation’s entrepreneur grant is a “helping hand” for the development of student start-ups. Whether the project is still in the development phase or already commercialised, you can apply.
What are the selection criteria?
The Entrepreneurial Scholarship Commission is composed of members of the School’s Academic Board, the Entrepreneurship Board and the Foundation who take into account :
- How innovative the project is
- The market study
- The soundness of the project
- The motivation of the project owners
How to apply?
- Collect the application form from the Academic Board (Direction des études) contacting Viviane Moreau.
- Return the application form by the deadline (applications are generally made from November to December)
- All applications are reviewed by the commission.
NB: a project that has already been awarded a grant may not apply for this grant a second time.